DetailsColor: Fair Gold - For the fairest porcelain skin with yellow-olive undertones.
Our makeup was specifically formulated to act like skincare and look like beautiful skin.
What does our make-up provide: How it takes care of your skin: What It Does NOT Have:
- Buildable Full Coverage
- Resists Caking
- Does not settle in lines or pores
- Long lasting wear
- Sweat proof and water resistant
- Color does not change
- Gives skin a silky smooth feel
- Gives a healthy glow (not shinny, oily or matte)
- Will not dry out skin
- Ingredients provide sun protection of approximately 20SPF
- Protects Skin
- Encourages skin renewal
- Conditions skin
- Helps regulate skin's moisture levels
- Helps regulate sebum production
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory
- Contains natural anti-bacterial
- NO Harmful Irritants
- NO Mica
- NO Titanium Dioxide
- NO Bismuth Oxychloride
- NO Talc
- NO Ultramarines
- NO Carmine
- NO Chromium
- NO Nano particles
- NO GMOs
- NO Comedogenics (will not clog pores)
- NO Animal Testing
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Aloe Vera, Allantoin (Plant Based) Inactive Ingredients: Boron Nitride, Kaolin May Contain: Iron Oxides, Arrowroot, Cassava Root.
Medium: 20gm Sifter Container
Large: 45gm Sifter Container
1) Apply your daily moisturizer and let your skin absorb it prior to applying the Aloe Vera and Mineral Foundation.
2) Swirl a small amount of Aloe Vera and Mineral Foundation using a fluffy but full flat head brush (kabuki brush) (for full coverage) until the powder is absorbed into the bristles.
3) Tap any excess powder off of the brush, the powder should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
4) Using a circular motion, buff the Aloe Vera Foundation onto the skin, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around the entire face, working your way to the cheeks, forehead, and nose. Apply until you attain the desired coverage.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- The best foundation/ mineral powder I've ever bought
This is the best foundation I've ever used! I have skin that's sensitive to mica and titanium dioxide, I never thought I'd be able to find such high quality makeup at a correct price that actually enhances my skin, not just aesthetically, but without makeup on as well. Zinc is antibacterial and so great for healing! The color is perfect and I love that I can blend it with aloe or moisturizer to make a bb cream or just dust it on as powder. I first bought a sample kit to try a few colors and use for contour but Fair Gold is my base kind of foundation color. I am completely converted to NudiSkin and have recommended it to numerous family, friends or anyone who I hear talking about makeup!
I love this powder. I have the worlds most sensitive skin and this stuff is magic. I use as powder all over my face, or as concealer and get tons of compliments on my skin. I will undoubtedly be ordering again!