DetailsColor: Fair Medium - For light-to-medium skin with pink undertones.
Our makeup was specifically formulated to act like skincare and look like beautiful skin.
What does our make-up provide: How it takes care of your skin: What It Does NOT Have:
- Buildable Full Coverage
- Resists Caking
- Does not settle in lines or pores
- Long lasting wear
- Sweat proof and water resistant
- Color does not change
- Gives skin a silky smooth feel
- Gives a healthy glow (not shinny, oily or matte)
- Will not dry out skin
- Ingredients provide sun protection of approximately 20SPF
- Protects Skin
- Encourages skin renewal
- Conditions skin
- Helps regulate skin's moisture levels
- Helps regulate sebum production
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory
- Contains natural anti-bacterial
- NO Harmful Irritants
- NO Mica
- NO Titanium Dioxide
- NO Bismuth Oxychloride
- NO Talc
- NO Ultramarines
- NO Carmine
- NO Chromium
- NO Nano particles
- NO GMOs
- NO Comedogenics (will not clog pores)
- NO Animal Testing
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Aloe Vera, Allantoin (Plant Based) Inactive Ingredients: Boron Nitride, Kaolin May Contain: Iron Oxides, Arrowroot, Cassava Root.
Medium: 20gm Sifter Container
Large: 45gm Sifter Container
1) Apply your daily moisturizer and let your skin absorb it prior to applying the Aloe Vera and Mineral Foundation.
2) Swirl a small amount of Aloe Vera and Mineral Foundation using a fluffy but full flat head brush (kabuki brush) (for full coverage) until the powder is absorbed into the bristles.
3) Tap any excess powder off of the brush, the powder should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
4) Using a circular motion, buff the Aloe Vera Foundation onto the skin, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around the entire face, working your way to the cheeks, forehead, and nose. Apply until you attain the desired coverage.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I absolutely love it!
I've been looking for a makeup that wouldn't make my skin itch and go red for over ten years. Some time ago, I suspected that titanium dioxide might be the problem. However, there is no makeup in all of Germany without titanium dioxide. So I was really excited when I found the Nudiskin products on the Internet.
Applying this foundation is easy, even for a mineral makeup beginner like me. I need a rich moisturizer as a base, then I sprinkle some crumbs into another portion of moisturizer and apply it like a cream foundation. When it is all well soaked into the skin, I apply another layer with a kabuki.
Coverage: perfect! My skin looks healthy and beautiful and not at all mask-like.
I think I might need the lighter shade though. I have dark blonde to light auburn hair, green eyes, some freckles and my skin tans only lightly. I used to buy medium shades, but with this makeup, the lightest shade may look even more natural.
Thank you so much for your great products!